There’s the ouster of Tucker Carlson at Fox News and what that’s going to do not just to his career – they discuss Carlson’s next steps – but Fox News, the cable news business and even corporate media.
There’s Joe Biden’s announcement that he’ll be running for re-election in 2024, something which isn’t much of a surprise but does give rise to conversation and speculation – and you know Melissa and Scott aren’t bashful in that regard.
And there’s the continuing rise of artificial intelligence as a factor in our economy and our lives, a topic on which Melissa and Scott roam about the landscape quite a bit in a very entertaining show.
- Read Scott’s column on Tucker Carlson’s ouster here: https://spectator.org/is-this-the-end-of-corporate-media/
- And here’s Scott’s column on the Biden announcement: https://spectator.org/biden-placeholder-or-puppet/
- Also, Melissa’s latest AI column: https://spectator.org/fact-check-chatgpt-leftist-activism-using-boycotts-that-led-to-esg-driving-company-policy/
- And a column by Tom Raabe about AI and religion: https://spectator.org/the-a-i-threat-to-religion/
- AI: https://chatcodetutor.gumroad.com/l/nccpm
- Movie: Ex Machina: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bggUmgeMCdc
- Elon Musk on AI four years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra3fv8gl6NE
- Elon Musk on AI with Tucker now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ZBEC16yH4