The legendary longtime American Spectator contributor Jeffrey Lord joins TAS contributing editor (and publisher of TheHayride.com and RVIVR.com) Scott McKay in this edition of The Spectacle Podcast, as The American Spectator publisher Melissa Mackenzie is off this week. Scott and Jeff digest what even by Tuesday had become a huge week in American history.
- The disturbing string of verbal and physical gaffes by President Joe Biden and whether those signify a dangerous time for a country without a viable leader.
- The sweetheart plea deal given to Biden’s son Hunter for at least some of his sizable string of criminal offenses, and whether this constitutes an abandonment of our justice system.
- Former president Donald Trump’s Fox News interview with Bret Baier Monday night and the significance of his statements on his own indictment.
- Foreign policy given the weakened state of the Biden administration.
- And Juneteenth, and its importance – and the current state of the black community and its own leadership.
It’s one of our better shows, so do us a favor – feel free not just to watch, but to share with your friends!